After a disaster or accident, we want to help you reduce further disruption to your business’ operations. Our aim is to restore your property to normal again as quickly as possible. Buildings must be dried, or allowed to dry, quickly (within 24 to 48 hours) in order to avoid mould growth. In general, increasing air circulation and temperature will increase the speed of drying. We use state of the art dehumidifiers which are extremely effective for drying buildings after flooding.
We can deal directly with the insurer or loss adjuster on your behalf.
- Complete flood damage restoration
- Emergency 24 hour call out
- Buildings & contents restoration
- Water extraction and removal of flood water
- Drying of buildings on-site and off-site drying
- Drying and sanitising of carpets and furnishings
- Controlled waste disposal